gitweb on

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at
Tue Jun 21 19:09:50 CEST 2011

Do we have an instance of "gitweb" for the various ghc related repos running
somewhere?  If not, I'd be happy to setup an instance, would anyone object?
  "gitweb" is a web-interface which makes it easy to get a quick overview of
what's going on with a collection of repositories.  It shows commits,
branches, tags, etc. Also, it provides RSS/Atom feeds, which makes it easy
to subscribe to changes for repos of interest.

PS:  you can try it out locally by typing "git instaweb" in a git