integer-simple

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Sun Jul 31 17:40:42 CEST 2011

I notice that ghci is loading integer-simple before loading base.  This at least explains why it cannot find a symbol from the base package - it hasn't been loaded yet.  So the question is why does integer-simple use any function from the base package at all? I'm fairly sure that the dependency graph is such that it should not.