integer-simple

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Sat Jul 30 00:19:43 CEST 2011

Thanks Ian,

It's much appreciated. As I said to Daniel, I have just tried building 7.2.1
RC1 with the same failure.

Yes, by "quick-test" I mean the build flavour. (Basically I am explaining
exactly how I am configuring the default build, which does work for me.)

My point was that I had worked my way through pretty every post-6.12.1
official release, switching between CentOS 5 & CentOS 6, building with a
variety of binary releases, with the same result -- and it's still happening
with 7.2.1 RC1!

Clearly I am doing something very, very silly -- but what?

I can see two obvious ways forward:

	* try installing another of the Linux distros and seeing if I can
repeat the problem there or

	* spend some time digging into one of the broken builds to try and
find out what is happening.

I think the second option may be more productive.

If anybody has any bright ideas I will be happy to try them out.

Cheers,

Chris