git repos for testing (was: Re: RFC: migrating to git)

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at
Mon Jan 17 04:50:52 CET 2011

thanks for this Simon!  I've ported my work on the type-naturals feature as
a git branch, and everything seems to be working as expected so far.  I've
put my modified repos at (their names
all start with the "type-naturals" prefix).  I am sending the link to the
repos because this server is running the gitweb interface, in case people
wanted to play around with it.