Mercurial? Re: RFC: migrating to git

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:29:30 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Pavel Perikov <perikov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably most valuable are the opinions of GHC development team of course :)
> Git really seem to be more popular, Mercurial just seem more streamlined to me :)

Their preference if of course very important, but they partly wanted
to make the change to get more contributors so in my opinion it makes
sense to switch to something that the majority of Haskellers use. I'm
not trying to get into a Git vs Mercurial argument here. I have more
important things to do, like writing code. :)

Johan