lib for tuples

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen choener at tbi.univie.ac.at
Tue Jan 4 13:33:36 CET 2011

That would not be economical. Lets just say people never use more than
8-tuple and then try to count how many functions you would need.

The "tuple" package on Haskell provides a generic interface to
access/manipulate the k'th element of an n-tuple. That should be
sufficient and is not subject to combinatorical explosion (well the
instance are a bit).

Gruss,
Christian

* Serge D. Mechveliani <mechvel at botik.ru> [04.01.2011 11:29]: