Cabal things

Volker Wysk pf3 at volker-wysk.de
Wed Feb 23 15:48:28 CET 2011

Hello

I'm new to Cabal, and I'm trying to Cabalize my library HsShellScript, with help by Howard Golden. I'm using the Simple Build Infrastructure.

1. I'm irritated by the fact, that calling the Cabal with "runhaskell configure; runhaskell build; runhaskell install" is _not_ sufficent in many cases. You need additional arguments for "runhaskell configure", and "runhaskell build" can't build everything, you need other actions in many cases. I need haddock, and it can't be specified in the .cabal file, or run by "runhaskell build".

I'm about to include this Makefile: