ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.0.2 Release Candidate 1

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Wed Feb 23 10:51:31 CET 2011

I've got no problem compiling network package 2.3.0.2 using
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/7.0.2-rc2/ghc-7.0.1.20110217-x86_64-unknown-linux.tar.bz2
with any compiler.

But since I can hardly read the code in Network/Socket.hsc regarding
"##" it may well be that your cpp pre-processor behaves differently.

line 201:
#ifdef __GLASGOW_HASKELL__
import GHC.Conc         (threadWaitRead, threadWaitWrite)
##if MIN_VERSION_base(4,3,1)
import GHC.Conc         (closeFdWith)
##endif

line 1045: