Question about Haskell AST

Jane Ren j2ren at ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 5 08:18:13 CET 2011

Hi Max,

I tried adding "extensionFlags = Opt_Cpp" to dflags, but I still got the same error.

When you mentioned
"You might have to iterate a few times to find the correct set of flags.",
did you mean trying out all the "data ExtensionFlag" flags in compiler/main/DynFlags.hs and find a subset that works?

data ExtensionFlag
   = Opt_Cpp
   | Opt_OverlappingInstances
   | Opt_UndecidableInstances