How to #include into .lhs files?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Fri Feb 4 05:56:26 CET 2011

Thanks, Daniel. I'm still stumped. When I say

#include "B.hs"

in a .hs file, all works fine, but when in a .lhs file I get "error: B.hs:
No such file or directory". The file B.hs is in the same directory as the
including file, which is the current directory for ghci. Same situation with
ghc.

If I change "B.hs" to "./B.hs", I get the same behavior. Only if I use a
fully qualified path name for B.hs does it get found from the .lhs file.

I'm using GHC 6.12.3 on Mac OS 10.6.6.

Any ideas? (Anyone, not just Daniel.)

Thanks,  - Conal