Serge D. Mechveliani mechvel at
Sat Dec 31 21:46:55 CET 2011

I have  ghc-  made from source and tested it on the
DoCon-2.12 application -- thanks to people for their help!
It looks all right.
This was -- with skipping the module Random.

Now it remains to add the Random package.
I have taken  AC-Random Version 0.1  from  hackage.
Its installation requires Cabal:
 > which cabal
 cabal: Command not found.
And Cabal is difficult to install, it reports that such and such package
versions are missing.
On the other hand, Cabal is, probably, present inside ghc-,
somewhere in the installation directory. Thus I see its  .a and .o files
Can you, please, tell me what is the simplest way to install Random in this

Thank you in advance for your explanation,

mechvel at