Records in Haskell

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Dec 23 18:40:55 CET 2011

I am willing to help on this as much as I can. Unfortunately I don't think
you want me to lead the discussion or make decisions on this - many of
these discussions seem over my head. I will continue to study them though
and see if the sink in more.

I do think almost all of these proposals want a dot selector, so it is a
good idea for Haskell to require the normal function (composition) dot to
have spaces around it - should this be brought to the Haskell
Prime committee?

Greg Weber