Proposal: Require OverlappingInstances for the most specific instance only

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen choener at tbi.univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 26 18:58:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

can't remember to have been hit by it; but changing would mean that
library maintainers can act more conservatively. Otherwise one needs to
be able to guess if an instance might be overlapped.

The new version wouldn't require that, yes?

Gruss,
Christian

* John Smith <voldermort at hotmail.com> [26.10.2010 21:45]: