[Glasgow-haskell-users] os x 64-bit?

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:17:50 EST 2010

Hi Greg,

Thanks very much for all your work on this, and Barney Stratford too.  This
is great news.  I'm doing a lot of numerical work with Doubles at the
moment, so progress is quite welcome!

I can try building 7.0.1-RC using a 32-bit 6.12.3, although probably not
until the weekend.  I'll let you know how it goes.

If there are any special build instructions for this, maybe you could update
trac #2965 with details?

Cheers,
John

From: Gregory Wright <gwright at antiope.com>