"static_wrapper" imports in the FFI

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:01:32 EDT 2010

Hi,
Optionally disabling executable heap blocks would be a separate patch.
 As far as I know, the only reason that the heap is executable is to
support the adjustor thunks used to implement "wrapper" imports.  The
"static_wrapper" patch provides a way to install Haskell callbacks in
many C libraries without the need for adjustor thunks.
-Iavor