GHC core plugins

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 26 20:07:56 EST 2010

Yes, I apologise for being slow about this.  A good idea would be to create a Trac ticket, so that people can register interest in having the patch by adding themselves to the cc list.  The more people that want it, the higher up my priority list...

Better still if everyone adds a comment to the ticket to explain what their pass is like, and why they want the plugin feature.

Simon