Edentv build

Aswad, Mustafa mka19 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Dec 23 10:12:26 CET 2010

Hi  Mesha;

I try  to  build the latest  version from edentv, but I have  problem to  build the depends packages.  I am stick  to  build "cairo",  it gives my the following error

Preprocessing library cairo-0.12.0...
Building cairo-0.12.0...
Graphics/Rendering/Cairo.hs:8:0:
     error: cairo-version.h: No such file or directory

It is  required by  GTK  packages. Can you till where  I can find the right version  that  can build with  ghc-6.12.3 or to install this package?

I have tried   the one which in http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/cairo/0.12.0/  but it does not work.

cheers

registered under charity number SC000278.