[darcs-users] How to develop on a (GHC) branch with darcs

David Peixotto dmp at rice.edu
Wed Dec 8 18:10:15 CET 2010

On Dec 8, 2010, at 2:45 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

> If anyone has a favourite "how to understand git" doc, do point me at it.

You may have already tried these, but I've found the [official git tutorial][1] to be pretty decent. The [second part][2] contains some details on how git sees the world. The [everyday git][3] document gives a pretty good idea of how the commands are used in standard workflows.

[1]: http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/gittutorial.html
[2]: http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/gittutorial-2.html
[3]: http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/everyday.html