DataCon workers and wrapers through GHC API

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 25 02:55:38 EDT 2010

Data constructor workers don't have bindings: they just stand for themselves.
Wrappers do have bindings, but the easiest way to get them is to get them and ask for their unfolding (via unfoldingTemplate . idUnfolding).

So you just need to get the Ids. You can get them from the global type environment.

Simon