Using associated data types to create unpacked data structures

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Thu Aug 12 08:08:28 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Max Bolingbroke <batterseapower at
> wrote:

> None of the mechanism for making this stuff happen is available at the
> moment. It's an engineering problem that just needs time to be thrown
> at it.

If we could figure out which mechanisms are needed we would have a better
idea of how much work it would be. If some of the trickier
theoretical/design issues are resolved perhaps a motivated set of
individuals could take it on.