Cutting down GHC installation to bare minimum

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at
Wed Apr 28 02:43:54 EDT 2010

Yes, I agree with both of you. But that is if I want to use Haskell as a
development tool. The target in learning by reinventing the wheel is the
ability to think declaratively when solving problems and to improve an
already found solution. For instance, Data.List module provides permutations
function that can easily be used. Well, problem's solved but I don't know
how it works and I don't know whether it performs well or hwo to improve it.
Sent from the Haskell - Glasgow-haskell-users mailing list archive at