ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.12.1 Release Candidate 1

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 12 16:04:23 EDT 2009

What's the canonical way to install a version of ghc but not have it
be the default?  i.e., I'd like to try testing this release candidate
but I want to have to call it explicitly; I want 'ghc', 'ghc-pkg'
etc. to still be aliases to ghc-6.10.4, instead of being overwritten
by the 6.12.1 install.

-Brent