ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.12.1 Release Candidate 1

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at
Mon Oct 12 08:12:55 EDT 2009

This new version of ghc can no longer read ISO-8859 text. Text is cut
off after the first non-ascii character (ie. ¢).

Is this somewhere documented? What is the recommended way to handle such

Cheers Christian