GHCi's search path

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Wed May 13 05:17:06 EDT 2009

http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/separate-c
>> om pilation.html#options-output
>
> I tried these too, no luck.

I've done this myself (though my objects were built by my Makefile, not
by cabal) and it works fine for me. Note that once something has
changed, everything that depends on it will be interpreted, even if it
wouldn't actually need recompiling.

Not quite sure what you can do to debug it if it's not working for you
though :-(

Ganesh