ghc-6.10.3-pre on OS X 10.5.6

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Wed May 6 07:49:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

I built ghc-6.10.2.20090504 on OS X 10.5.6 (Intel).  The build
succeeded, and the results
of running the 6.10.2 (release) testsuite were:

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Wed May  6 04:21:54 EDT 2009
     2413 total tests, which gave rise to
    12919 test cases, of which
        0 caused framework failures
     2489 were skipped

    10033 expected passes
      301 expected failures
        0 unexpected passes
       96 unexpected failures

Unexpected failures:
    2469(ghci)
    2816(ghci)
    DoParamM(normal)
    jl_defaults(ghci)
    jules_xref(ghci)
    jules_xref2(ghci)
    launchbury(ghci)
    lex(ghci)
    mod133(normal)

num009
(normal
,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)

reify
(normal
,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
    rittri(ghci)
    signals002(ghci,ghci)

signals004
(ghci
,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
    tc183(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
    tc217(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
    tc220(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
    tc223(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
    tc232(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
    tcfail126(normal)

tree
(normal
,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)

(I assume that I should be testing with the latest released testsuite
in the absence of a
snapshot. Is that true?)

Best Wishes,
Greg