How do I add new dependencies and source files into the build system?

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Sun Mar 22 12:24:17 EDT 2009

Hello Colin,

I believe you should edit compiler/ghc.cabal.in -- I believe this file
is the input for cabal and used to create the ghc.cabal which gets
re-created at ./configure.

Also, you may want to look into Ways (compiler/main/StaticFlags.hs and
mk/config.mk.in) if you plan on adding any compile-time (static)
flags.

Hope that helps.
--
Donnie Jones