ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.10.2 Release Candidate 1

jutaro jnf at arcor.de
Thu Mar 19 00:21:25 EDT 2009

I've installed a GUI application based on gtk2hs.

It frequently crashes with the error:
leksah: error: a C finalizer called back into Haskell.
use Foreign.Concurrent.newForeignPtr for Haskell finalizers.

This error did never occur with the 6.10 released version. It was verified
that this happens on different machines. I've no idea how to isolate this
bug.

Any idea about this?
Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken