Developer Wiki & Buildbots

Philip K.F. Hölzenspies p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl
Tue Mar 17 06:40:57 EDT 2009

Dear all,

It seems that the front page of the developer wiki is rather
out-of-date. Considering that 6.10.2 is now at rc1-stage, I was rather
hoping to find some updated notes on release plans for 6.10.2 and what
will be in 6.12, but those notices are still at 6.8.3 and 6.10, resp.

On another matter: I've been trying to contact Ian on rejoining the
buildbot network, but haven't heard from him in response to any of
messages. Ian, I figured I may have - somehow - ended up in your
spam-box, so I thought it a good idea to go through the mailing list.
Could you maybe check your spam-box for my e-mails?

Regards,
Philip