ghci finding include files exported from other packages?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Sun Mar 15 18:46:46 EDT 2009

Thanks for the clarification, Duncan.  Seems an easy partial solution would
be a single pass (before CPP) that notices just the #include directives.
Consult the package database to find those packages.  That route would find
direct includes but not indirect ones.  An optional and still-easy next step
would be to look inside those includes for further #include directives.  I'm
unsure whether the cabal solution is as powerful as the single-level include
method or the recursive one.

   - Conal