Core questions

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:32:32 EST 2009

You may find it useful to use External Core (supported in GHC 6.10),
which allows GHC to dump its Core representation into a text file with
a well-defined format:
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/ext-core.html

There is a (relatively) stand-alone library for handling Core
programs, under utils/ext-core in the GHC distribution.

If you don't find it useful, and have any suggestions as to how it
could be improved, I would be interested to know; please CC both me
and this list if so.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://cs.pdx.edu/~tjc * Often in error, never in doubt
"Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature,