Solaris/x86 bot failing on stage2 haddock installation.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at
Sun Jan 11 15:15:51 EST 2009

so it seems I'm still not lucky get head compiling well on solaris/x86
bot. This time compilation fails on stage2 at the haddock installation
with following message:

Installing library in
Installing executable(s) in
Registering haddock-2.4.2...
ghc-pkg: /buildbot/ghc/kgardas/build/ghc/inplace-datadir/package.conf:
openFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
make[2]: *** [install-inplace] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/buildbot/ghc/kgardas/build/utils/haddock'
make[1]: *** [with-stage-2] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/buildbot/ghc/kgardas/build/utils'
make: *** [stage2] Error 2

for more information.

Do you have any idea what's going wrong this time? Is it a problem of my
bot (shall I install anything else?) or is it GHC's issue?