x64 linux, x86 program and libgmp shared library

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Tue Dec 22 04:50:30 EST 2009

I think, libgmp.so* should be available under /usr/lib64/ if you use ghc.

There are rpm packages, i.e. SuSE
  gmp-4.2.1-58
  gmp-devel-4.2.1-58

In order to create binaries with libgmp being statically linked in, it
is possible to copy libgmp.a into ghc'c libdir so that those binaries
can run on systems with libgmp.so.

HTH Christian