Plans for GHC 6.12.1: release candidate 14 September 2009

Ravi Nanavati ravi at bluespec.com
Fri Aug 21 16:34:24 EDT 2009

Hypothetically speaking (since I haven't made the call yet), if  I
wanted to be an "early adopter" of 6.12.1 when it is released, would
now would be the time to start grabbing HEAD and playing with it (so
that I know what I'm probably getting into and can offer early
feedback)? Or would it be better for me to wait for the release
candidate for that (since external packages and the like might be an
issue at this point)?

Thanks,

 - Ravi