where is ghcautoconf.h, DerivedConstants.h and GHCConstants.h

Jake L lambda at 10k.org
Mon Apr 13 03:58:42 EDT 2009

following wiki to make an unregistered build of ghc 6.6.1 on
openbsd-powerpc-current

target 	= powerpc_unknown_openbsd
host 	= x86_64_unknown_linux with ghc-6.10.2

"Copy <T>/includes/ghcautoconf.h, <T>/includes/DerivedConstants.h, and
<T>/includes/GHCConstants.h to <H>/includes. Note that we are building on
the host machine, using the target machine's configuration files. This is
so that the intermediate C files generated here will be suitable for
compiling on the target system."

looking in the target tree after doing
./configure --enable-hc-boot --enable-hc-boot-unregisterised

those 3 files doesn't exist, what step am I missing?

Jake