Functions for builtin operators (?)

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 06:03:37 EDT 2009

    Simon> Nowhere.  It's a name generated by GHC itself during
    Simon> compilation.

OK.
Is there some way to recognise what the function is?

The problem is with ESC/Haskell. I have managed to get the code
integrated into the 6.11 tree, and it works up to a point.

It produces output like:

Len.hs:4:0:
    Len.pos does not satisfy its contract!
    Counter example:
    Len.pos with argument(s) x
    (Inside _GHC.Classes.>_ ( tpl_B6 )) x ((GHC.Types.I# 0))

which is basically saying that it can't trust _GHC.Classes.>_ ( tpl_B6
) to do anything in particular, as it doesn't know anything about it.

So it would be good to add code that recognises these functions. At
best, to know the semantics of each one.

--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire