Adding (some) libraries to a GHC tree

Mitchell, Neil neil.mitchell.2 at
Wed Sep 17 10:38:21 EDT 2008

Hi Jost,

It looks great now.

When I saw the contributed documentation I did wonder if that was the
GHC sanctioned way of adding information to the wiki - which defeats the
purpose of a wiki somewhat. Perhaps all the "Contributed documentation"
titles could be changed to "Miscellaneous documentation", and then
merged in to the main stuff over time.