Adding (some) libraries to a GHC tree

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 17 08:40:10 EDT 2008

good stuff -- but with a big overlap with the "Getting more packages" section in http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/GettingTheSources.  Do you agree? Would it be possible to merge your new paragraphs into the existing page?

If the existing page is too big and hard to navigate we could break it up.