Unicode's greek lambda

Jan Jakubuv jakubuv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:50:21 EST 2008

Some others are (I have no idea why they are referenced as "lamda"
instead of "lambda"):

039B    GREEK CAPITAL LETTER LAMDA
03BB    GREEK SMALL LETTER LAMDA
1D27    GREEK LETTER SMALL CAPITAL LAMDA
1038D   UGARITIC LETTER LAMDA
1D6B2   MATHEMATICAL BOLD CAPITAL LAMDA
        # <font> 039B greek capital letter lamda
1D6CC   MATHEMATICAL BOLD SMALL LAMDA
        # <font> 03BB greek small letter lamda
1D6EC   MATHEMATICAL ITALIC CAPITAL LAMDA
        # <font> 039B greek capital letter lamda
1D706   MATHEMATICAL ITALIC SMALL LAMDA
        # <font> 03BB greek small letter lamda
1D726   MATHEMATICAL BOLD ITALIC CAPITAL LAMDA
        # <font> 039B greek capital letter lamda
1D740   MATHEMATICAL BOLD ITALIC SMALL LAMDA
        # <font> 03BB greek small letter lamda
1D760   MATHEMATICAL SANS-SERIF BOLD CAPITAL LAMDA
        # <font> 039B greek capital letter lamda
1D77A   MATHEMATICAL SANS-SERIF BOLD SMALL LAMDA
        # <font> 03BB greek small letter lamda
1D79A   MATHEMATICAL SANS-SERIF BOLD ITALIC CAPITAL LAMDA
        # <font> 039B greek capital letter lamda
1D7B4   MATHEMATICAL SANS-SERIF BOLD ITALIC SMALL LAMDA
        # <font> 03BB greek small letter lamda

jan.