scope of header files

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:23:19 EDT 2008

Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Saturday, March 15, 2008, 10:08:31 PM, you wrote:
> > What does getArgs have to do with it?
> >
> > I'm assuming that reading n elements from a const array will
> > always return the same elements -- is this an error?
>
> like getArgs, it may return different values on different runs

  Oh, I get it now. Even though it won't change for the life of
  a process, it can change each time the program is run.

  However, there is a difference with the array -- because it is
  statically linked into my Haskell program. Now, it's true that
  this can not be expected in general (though it's very common
  for Haskell).

--
_jsn