*BSD support in 6.8.3

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Thu Jun 5 12:23:36 EDT 2008

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:49:22 +0100
Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> wrote:

> See my update to #2305 - it looks like we need a C wrapper for
> sigprocmask() in the base package.  Would you like to make a ticket for
> this, or better still a patch (it's not too hard, there are plenty of other
> examples of this in base already)?

OK.  I can find 7 of these renamed externals, in base, network and unix,
out of 88 in NetBSD 4.0.  This will obviously need to be revisited
occasionally, but I will be happy to make a patch.  Unified context
diff OK? It looks like, in base anyway, this actually goes in a .h file,
to a pattern like

   INLINE int
   __hscore_xyz( ... )
   {