GHC 6.8.2 and large source files

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen christian.hoener at
Wed Jun 4 21:06:59 EDT 2008

Dear Haskell users,

please see ticket 2346 for example code. Note that two of the files will
likely require all available memory upon compilation.

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen

* Christian Höner zu Siederdissen <christian.hoener at> [01.01.1970 00:59]: