ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.8.3 Release Candidate

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sun Jun 1 16:46:43 EDT 2008

Hello Serge,

I was looking at the cabal file used to build docon,
I note the current flags are:

   ghc-options:
      -fglasgow-exts -fallow-overlapping-instances
      -fallow-undecidable-instances
      -fno-warn-overlapping-patterns -fwarn-unused-binds
      -fwarn-unused-matches -fwarn-unused-imports
      -O
      +RTS -M400m -RTS

Do you gain any performance benefit using:

      -O2 -fvia-C -optc-O2

I'm wondering.

Also, would you be interested in releasing the cabal bundle for docon on
hackage.haskell.org , so it can be easily installed by others?

-- Don

mechvel: