GHC 6.8.2 for mac PPC and HAppS

manu emmanuel.delaborde at
Tue Jan 22 04:34:06 EST 2008

I've installed Christian's 6.8.2 binary on my PPC Mac at home (OS X

and wen I try to install HAppS :

manu-2:~/Sites/MyProject manu$ sp ghc -isrc src/Main.hs --make --run --

I get :

downloading modules...
<><sp: Maybe.fromJust: Nothing

It's strange the same command worked totally on an Intel Mac (OSX 10.5)

I've asked the HAppS mailing list and someone said :

 > I had this issue too...
 > After manually compiling GHC (i was using Debian's package) and then
 > recompiling sp, It has gone away.... Wonder what it was.

So I wonder, to what extent is it due to my ghc install ?