Difference in binaries distribution of ghc 6.8.2

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Mon Jan 21 04:27:04 EST 2008

Thanks for pointing this out, though I will not do anything about it.

I've used haddock-0.8 to build. (There was maybe a trac entry about
broken haddock links.)

The ghc team used some (odd) 0.8.0.1 haddock version
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/index.html

I haven't tried using haddock 2.0.0.0, yet.

Somehow the documentation can be obtained separately. (I forgot how.)

Someone else from glasgow-haskell-users at haskell.org could tell you.

HTH Christian