bindist for Intel MacOS X 10.4 (Tiger) with static libs

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Thu Jan 10 05:06:12 EST 2008

Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
> in short, that means that software compiled with this compiler AND
> distributed to general audience, should have GPL-compatible license
> (i.e. GPL or BSD-like)
> (as far as i understand GPL/LGPL terms)

Any software compiled with this compiler, or only
software that uses System.Console.Readline?

Isn't this the same on all platforms? If what you are
saying is correct, then isn't it required for any program
compiled with any readline-enabled GHC to have a
GPL-compatible license? I don't think that's
right, but IANAL.

-Yitz