readline package with libedit

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 17:13:41 EST 2008

Judah,

I completely agree that, at the least on the Mac, using editline is
the best solution (as long all necessary functionality is supported).

I am wondering, though, whether you are testing on Tiger or Leopard.
When looking at the readline-emulation API of editline after upgrading
to Leopard, I had the impression that it included much more
functionality than it did on Tiger.

Manuel