Problem with Windows ghc 6.8.2

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Sat Feb 23 20:13:48 EST 2008

Am Sonntag, 24. Februar 2008 01:54 schrieb Matthew Bentham:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm not too experienced with ghc or Haskell, so I wanted to check here
> rather than submitting a bug:

It's probably the base-split. In 6.6.1, Text.PrettyPrint was in the base
package, in 6.8.2 it's in the pretty package.
Try compiling with -package pretty, or better still, with --make:

/path/to/ghc --make test

or

/path/to/ghc -o test.exe test.hs -package pretty

If that's not it, you might have a real problem.

Cheers,
Daniel