a help for install

Carlos Gomez A. carli139 at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Feb 18 13:46:19 EST 2008

hi, my name is carlos

I need information for correct install    or

what are dependencies on ghc ?

I have a Debian System.

I have this message error to install the ghc:

Debian-System/haskell/ghc-6.8.2# ./configure

Canonicalised to: i386-unknown-linux
checking for ghc... no
checking for ghc-pkg matching ... no
checking for ghc-pkg... no
checking whether ghc has readline package... no
checking for nhc... no
checking for nhc98... no
checking for hbc... no
checking for ld... /usr/bin/ld
configure: error: GHC is required unless bootstrapping from .hc files.

Debian-System/haskell/ghc-6.8.2#

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/