ANN: Mac installer pkg for GHC - 6.8.2.20080211 trial release (Leopard, Intel)

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Tue Feb 12 06:06:57 EST 2008

Chris Kuklewicz:

> I have not seen any announcement that GHC 6.8.x is working on OS X

Leopard running on PPC.  I would be pleased to be corrected.

I have Christian Maeder's distribution of 6.8.2 for Tiger (as found on
the the GHC download page) running on my PowerBook G4 with Leopard.
No deviations from the instructions were necessary.

Manuel M T Chakravarty wrote:

> If general compilation problems still persist, they will prevent you from constructing installer packages as well. (I haven't got a PPC, so I didn't keep track of that.)

I'm planning on setting up the GHC source for building when I have time. If
this happens, I will try to build the PPC package.

Sean