GHC armel port for N810

Dustin DeWeese dustin.deweese at
Wed Feb 6 22:12:27 EST 2008

I was able to make an unregisterised port of GHC 6.8.2 to the N810 by using
Scratchbox with the qemu-arm-eabi patch[1].  Have you started on a
registerised port?  I have been reading the ARM Architecture Reference
Manual and other documents about the ARM ABI, and I am working on a
registerised port of GHC for the N810.